- Round Robin format. Teams will play a minimum 4 games (weather permitting), consisting of 3 pool games leading to single-elimination playoffs. Rosters are limited to maximum of 15 players.
- Tournament played under NSA Rules with local modifications (No dropped 3rd strike and Infield Fly for 10U division).
- Two umpires per game.
- Team and Individual trophies for first and second place teams.
- Depending on number of teams registered per age group (usually if 16 teams or more are entered), then elimination playoff round may be divided into gold and silver brackets.
· Lancaster/DepewPonytails Tournament Committee will establish brackets and game times. Schedules will be emailed approximately 2 weeks prior to tournament.
· Games will be played at Walden Pond Park, the home of Lancaster/Depew Ponytails Softball. The park is located in the Town of Lancaster, NY(approximately eleven miles east of Buffalo). There are 8 beautifully groomed softball diamonds at the park, a full-service concession stand and restrooms.
· Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Only the receipt of both the completed registration form and full payment will secure a spot in the tournament. Maximum of 32 teams combined per tournament weekend.
· Tournament updates and rules will be emailed to all registered teams at a later date, and posted on the Lancaster Depew Ponytails website at: www.lancasterdepewponytails.com.